Join the Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society
Become a Member
- Members-only access to genealogy resources through www.lmhs.org (including unique databases comprising more than 190,000 names);
- Free use of a nationally-recognized archives and 30,000-title research library, including free library access to Ancestry.com
- A free subscription to the quarterly magazine Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage with regional history, genealogy, art and culture, Pennsylvania Dutch language study and related book reviews;
- Consideration for publication of your genealogical tips, queries and research notes in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage;
- Free entry to the Society’s acclaimed museum exhibit, “Decorated and Plain: A Mennonite and Amish Sampler”;
- Reduced rates on the rare-book auction catalog;
- More than 30% savings on genealogical research, including DNA research; and
- A 10% discount on all new books and gifts in the bookstore
- Click on the membership level you want below. Memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. Any portion of your payment over $50 is fully tax-deductible. Your order will be processed by PayPal, but you don’t need to join PayPal to join LMHS!
Patron $1,000 Benefactor $500 Supporter $250 Sustainer $100 Family & Institution $60 Individual $50 Student & Low Income $30
- Alternately, give us a call. We accept credit card payments over the phone, Tuesday–Saturday, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM at (717) 393-9745.
- Or send check or credit card information by mail. Please print out and complete the membership reply card below and mail it with your payment to Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 2215 Millstream Road, Lancaster, PA 17602.
Memberships make great gifts
Consider giving a gift membership to a child, grandchild, friend or coworker.