Rolando L. Santiago, director
There are several ways you can donate. You can:
- Give online anytime. There are instructions on giving via credit card.
- Give online during the twenty-four-hour ExtraGive on Friday, November 17.
- Come to this year’s opening reception of the Folk Art Sale on Friday, November 17, 6:30 to 8 pm and donate through the ExtraGive at computer terminals, or leave checks or cash in a designated giving box.
- Give us a call. We accept credit card payment over the phone, Tuesday-Saturday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, at (717) 393-9745.
Your contribution is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your gift.
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society continues to create impact in the community and beyond! This year we:
- Welcomed a crowd of over five hundred at Annual Music Night on January 28 at Neffsville Mennonite Church.
- Attracted 3,730 book buyers to the annual Bookworm Frolic, August 16-19, an increase of almost one thousand than last year.
- Added over fifty thousand names to our online-accessible genealogical databases, thanks to a partnership with the Schmucker-Smoker-Smucker Family Association. The databases now have over 250,000 names.
- Celebrated another successful Family History Conference on May 18-20 with 198 attendees who heard John Ruth speak on the three hundredth anniversary of the 1717 Mennonite migration to Lancaster County.
Your support helps LMHS continue to promote public history through its museum, library, archives, 1719 Herr House, Native American Longhouse, educational programs, field trips, folk art classes, book sales, and more. Thank you!