Museum Store Pieces
Come browse our fine museum store of books and folk art related to Lancaster County and Mennonite culture, history and genealogy.
Find hard-to-locate specialty gift items such as the following:
- Fraktur reproductions from the Society’s collections
- Reproductions of wood artifacts from the Society’s collections
- Hand woven cloth tape by Eleanor Bittle
- Hand-painted wooden boxes by Jim King
- Fraktur prints and cards by Lynn Sommer
- Reproduction textiles by Family Heirloom Weavers
- Moxie House stationery
Please visit our museum store to view these beautiful items, Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, at (717) 393-9745, or .