The Historical Society sponsors six auctions per year of consigned or donated rare, out-of-print and used books, usually from 6:30–8:30 PM on the second Friday evening of alternating months.
- Friday, January 13, 6:30–9:00 PM
- Friday, March 10, 6:30–9:00 PM
- Friday, May 12, 6:30–9:00 PM
- Friday, July 14, 6:30–9:00 PM
- Friday, September 8, 6:30–9:00 PM
- Friday, November 10, 6:30–9:00 PM
Books are displayed at the Society several weeks before each sale.
Catalogs are available for download here; printed catalogs are available for a small subscription fee.
Online bids and credit cards are accepted.
Mail-in bids are accepted through 4:00 PM on the Thursday before the sale; use the on-line bid form at right. Please bid in even dollar amounts. No absentee bids under $10 will be accepted.
For a complete list of procedures, please download the auction information at right. For additional information, call (717) 393-9745 or e-mail.