Donate to Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society
We value your support
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society is one of Pennsylvania’s best libraries for genealogy research. It sponsors the 33-year-old Lancaster Family History Conference. It holds church records for two Mennonite Conferences. It offers in-depth educational field trips across Pennsylvania. It sells the region’s best selection of books on Pennsylvania German language, art and culture.
The Historical Society raises money through events, book sales, grants and investments. We rely on dozens of volunteers for everything from maintenance to DNA research. But we can’t remain productive without contributions—from businesses, churches and individuals like you.
We have big dreams for the future:
- A renovated Book and Museum Store that offers the region’s best children’s books, Christian educational materials and hand-made gifts;
- A searchable, online database for three decades of research articles from Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage magazine;
- Improved archives and museum storage with cleaning and conservation of the most fragile artifacts;
- New relationships with conservative and mainline Mennonite churches, whose stories are preserved in the archives and 30,000-volume research library.
We’re asking for your help to achieve these goals. Please help to preserve history in Lancaster County.
Will you make a meaningful gift today?
- Give us a call. We accept credit card payments over the phone, Tuesday–Saturday, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM at (717) 393-9745
- Send a check by mail to Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 2215 Millstream Road, Lancaster, PA 17602.
- Donate online here. Your payment will be securely processed by PayPal. (You don’t need to sign up for PayPal.)